Co-founder of the propaganda website, The Wire, Siddharth is an Indian-American journalist, editor with zero subject knowledge. He is the former editor of The Hindu and was allegedly removed from the Post for his Biased views and leaning.
In 2015, Varadarajan along with Sidharth Bhatia and M.K. Venu co-founded the online news portal called, ‘The Wire’ and became one of its Founding Editor.
It is one of the latest publication houses to venture into the Urdu market.
Currently, The Wire website is facing a criminal defamation case of ₹100 crore for running a propaganda article, The Golden Touch of Jay Amit Shah, to malign Jay Shah, Amit Shah’s son. Various standup comedians and sold out journalists have been seen begging for donation online for The Wire.
Below are the key points about Siddharth Varadarajan?
1. Varadarajan was hired by RSTV at Rs 15,000 per appearance for his alleged propaganda.
2. Both, M K Venu and Siddharth Varadarajan, founding editors of The Wire, were paid handsomely, Rs.15,000 per appearance, totalling to Rs. 33 lakh and Rs. 14.70 lakh respectively, of the tax payers’ money in the last few years.
3. Varadarajan, who hosted a show discontinued it from April, while Venu was told not to host the shows, he was hosting since August. It is only after August that the hit-jobs by The Wire have gone up.
4. His website is the only website with a separate communalism section where he openly bashes Hinduism.
5. He has even questioned ISRO’s achievements.
6. Allegedly, the website is funded by the Naxals.
Note: There are many more but we believe you must have already started trolling him.